latest news

My new daily habits - "Atomic Habits" by James Clear

My new daily habits - "Atomic Habits" by James Clear


Welcome back, my friends, to our newsletter. Today, in this article, I would like to present to you the best habits that I will try to adopt in the coming days. This idea came to me after reading James Clear's "Atomic Habits," which I briefly summarized for you in the past few days.

                                           My new daily habits - "Atomic Habits" by James Clear

But first, let's understand: How can small daily habits positively affect us ?

Know, my friend, that small daily habits have profound and lasting benefits on various aspects of your life. They improve your physical health if you regularly engage in physical exercises. They also contribute to enhancing mental health through mindfulness, meditation, and positive thinking. Additionally, they help you achieve better sleep and improve your relationships, enhance your learning and knowledge, and foster willpower and self-discipline, while also reducing your stress levels.


And now,

Let me share with you my new small daily habits.

Let's start with the morning routine, where I will begin with a glass of water. It might seem somewhat trivial, but did you know, my friend, that after sleeping at night, your body naturally experiences dehydration? Drinking water upon waking helps to hydrate your body. Additionally, drinking a glass of water in the morning flushes out toxins that have accumulated in your body overnight. The habit of drinking a glass of water in the morning is simple but beneficial and not difficult at all. Right?

Practicing mindfulness or meditation for 10 minutes. I start by finding a quiet place and make it my designated spot for mindfulness or meditation so that I won't be disturbed. Then I sit in a comfortable yet upright position. I can sit on the floor, on a cushion, or in a chair with my feet flat on the ground, keeping my back straight without tension. After that, I gently close my eyes or keep them slightly open, calmly focusing on a point in front of me, paying attention to my breath as it flows in and out, and noticing the movement of my body with each inhale and exhale.

Setting specific and achievable goals for the day: After drinking a glass of water and practicing mindfulness, I start by defining the goals I aim to achieve for the day.

Incorporating physical activity into the daily routine, even if it's a short walk or doing stretches or brief exercises during breaks.

Drinking an adequate amount of water throughout the day: Personally, I need 3.3 liters of water daily, based on age, gender, and weight.

Mindful eating: Paying attention to each bite and savoring the flavors is a wonderful way to express gratitude for the blessings we have received.

Reading habit: Reading a few pages of a book before bedtime.

Blogging: Allocating some minutes or hours every day to jot down things I'm grateful for or sharing something I find beneficial for all, like this article.

common question:

What is the best daily habit?

What is the best routine for daily life?

What are the 10 healthy habits?

What are 3 good habits?

daily habits to improve life

7 daily habits to change your life forever

daily good habits for students

best habits for success

life-changing habits for students


 
My new daily habits - "Atomic Habits" by James Clear
My new daily habits - "Atomic Habits" by James Clear

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال