latest news

My goals for this year - setting goals and objectives

Hello friends,

Know, dear reader, that setting goals is a fundamental element in the journey towards personal and professional success. They provide a direction and a clear objective in life. They act as a roadmap, guiding your actions and decisions towards specific achievements.

In this article from our newsletter, my friends, I would like to tell you about the goals I want to achieve before the end of this year. But, what are the reasons that have led me, and will also lead you, my friend, to set your own goals?

My goals for this year - setting goals and objectives
My goals for this year - setting goals and objectives

Measurable Progress: Setting specific goals allows you to measure your progress and also provides a sense of accomplishment when reaching milestones.

Prioritization: Goals assist you in identifying task priorities. Knowing what you want to achieve makes it easier to determine the most important activities and focus on them.


Overcoming Procrastination: Setting deadlines for your goals creates a sense of urgency, which helps overcome procrastination and stay disciplined in your efforts.

Personal Satisfaction: Achieving goals brings a sense of personal satisfaction and enhances self-esteem. This feeling of accomplishment can motivate you to achieve even more ambitious goals.


Learning and Growth: Often, the pursuit of goals involves acquiring new skills and knowledge, enhancing continuous learning and personal growth.

Long-Term Vision: Goals encourage a long-term vision, which helps you plan for the future and make choices that contribute to achieving your overall life goals.

There are many goals that can encourage you to make a decision to carefully define your goals. You can see more here."


What are my goals for this year ?

Exploration: Being 19 years old is the perfect time to try new things and discover what ignites my passion. Therefore, I want to learn more about programming, which is my university major. In addition, I want to continue learning in the field of video editing, which has fascinated me since my childhood. As I live in North Africa, I have decided to explore the capital of Algeria, Algiers, also known as 'El Mahrousa'. This year will be one of curiosity, and I will continue to ask questions and seek knowledge. The world is vast and constantly changing, and curiosity will keep me engaged and adaptable."

Education: As I am in college, my goal is to achieve success this year, which is challenging for me as I am new to college. I want to learn Islamic studies and continually read Islamic religious books, as learning is not confined only to college. It is a beautiful religion that brings peace and tranquility. Also, I want to continue learning the English language.

  • Note: I do not want to start learning English, but rather continue improving my English skills. The posts and articles that I present to you are in English, and part of my goals for this blog is to complete my learning in English. In this, I am assisted by Google Translate and some artificial intelligence platforms like ChatGPT.

Personal Growth: I really want to discover myself and develop my personal, mental, and emotional abilities and skills. Therefore, I want to understand myself well, to know my strengths and weaknesses, and the values and principles that guide my life. I want to develop skills such as social skills, leadership, time management, and problem-solving.

Financial Awareness: I want to gain the ability to effectively manage financial matters and understand basic financial issues. I aim to create a personal budget to help me track and control my spending. I also want to save and invest.

Health is Wealth: Health is your most important capital, as without it, you might not enjoy other things in life. I want to make investing in my health a priority, by following a healthy diet, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep, and maintaining mental health

Balance is Key: I want to maintain my relationships and balance between ambition and contentment, as well as between short-term and long-term goals.

In summary, I say that setting goals is essential for personal and professional development, providing direction and motivation, and a framework for continuous improvement.

I look forward to you, my friend, telling me about your goals too, so we can discuss them together. I enjoy talking with you.














Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال