latest news

Introduction about me and our blog - Abdelkader Mokhtari

An electronic blogger, designer, Interested in health and wellness, software enthusiast, and university student majoring in MI.

I'm Abdelkader Mokhtari, owner of the Abdelkader's Diary blog.


Abdelkader Mokhtari - Abdelkader's Diary
Introduction about me and our blog - Abdelkader Mokhtari.

I'm Abdelkader Mokhtari, the owner of the blog. I have worked as a blogger more than 3 times from 2019 to the present day, In factI didn't succeed in any of the previous blogs for several reasons, including distraction.

but now I am very excited to share with you thoughts, my reflections, and many things that concern me that may help you a lot in your day or even in your life, whether from the intellectual and cognitive aspect or from the material and moral aspect.

This idea began when I was sharing my diaries and thoughts on the Medium platform, which YouTuber "Ali Abdall" encouraged me to do. He was credited with introducing me to this beautiful world, as it seemed to me a wonderful thing to share your diaries and thoughts with everyone and to engage in dialogue with each other for the sake of science, knowledge, and fun as well.

So allow me to introduce myself to you before I explain to you the purpose and purpose of opening this blog:

This is your brother ^Abdelkader Mokhtari^ from Algeria { North Africa }, My university major is mathematics and informatics (MI), I love making websites and applications and everything related to software. Not only that, I also love designing and editing videos.
This is a simple introduction to me. If you want us to become friends with each other. You can follow me on social media:
  •  Instagram: lm20llk
  •  Facebook: Abdelkader Mokhtari
  •  LinkedIn: Abdelkader Mokhtari
Now, excuse me, I will present to you the purpose of creating the blog. Since we strive together to achieve science, knowledge and fun together, I have divided the blog into sections, including:
  1. Ratings and Reviews: In this section, we will review the books that I have read from various fields and the books that you may suggest I read in private messages, my friend. In addition to the books, we will also review films from various fields or review the services that I received.
  2. Methods of working online: In this section, we will seek to achieve knowledge in the field of profit from the Internet, and I will show you all the methods and means that I have tried to work online and profit from them, and the methods that we will try in the future together.
  3. Articles: Frankly, this section will be comprehensive, and most of its topics will be purely scientific.
  4. Gallery: This section will be my own, but I will share it with you. It will contain beautiful photos and videos documenting the best and most enjoyable moments that I have had in my life. It is a good thing that it becomes a part of your site that contains this. It is truly wonderful.
  5. Newsletter: This section will be published weekly, every Friday, and will contain my thoughts and reflections, as I mentioned at the beginning of the article.
  6. Services and projects: In this section, I will present the developments of the projects that we will work on together, and I will also present my personal services and projects.
  7. Forum: Or the community in this section by leaving room for you or for you as friends, and we will discuss everything that needs to be discussed.

I think that's all there is to it, you got to know me and I'm waiting for you to introduce yourself to me on any platform you want (Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn), and I presented to you the purpose of the blog in general and in particular. Goodbye, have a nice day, my friend.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال